Assassin's Creed (PlayStation 3) 2007
Advanced 3D cinematics, advanced animal movement animation (horse), first full 4k resolution support (2008 Windows
4K version (Windows)
Pictures from manual and strategy guides
Magazine preview and commercial- PlayStation 2 Official (2006)
Magazine preview and commerial - PlayStation 2 Official Australia (2007)
Magazine review and commerial - PlayStation 2 Official Australia (2007)
Magazine preview - PlayStation 2 Official UK (2006)
1) Altair was supposed to be a female (from the early concept art).
2) Story take place in 2012.
3) Was originally envisioned as a Prince of Persia spinoff called Prince of Persia: Assassin, where you played as the Prince's bodyguard when he was a child. UbiSoft didn't like the idea of a Prince of Persia game where you didn't play as the Prince so the game was turned into a new game idea.
4) Developer Raymond also stated in an interview that the game takes inspiration from Bartol's novel Alamut.
5) One of the first game to deal with parkour, (watch Mirror's Edge for more).
6) First full native 4K widescreen resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels) support (only 2008 Windows version).
7) Emulated in: RPCS3 (not fully emulated).
Site Developed from 2008-2014
Site Launched -2014, may
tags: history of videogames, ultimate history of video games, evolution of videogames, история видеоигр, история компьютерных игр, history of video games,
ultimate history of videogames,#gaming #videogames #gamesHashtag
See my other website: Ultimate history of computer
You can write comments on every site page in comments plugin.