U-Force power games (NES) 1990
First game with infrared sensor controller
1) U-Force controller employs a pair of perpendicular consumer IR sensor panels to translate the user's hand movements into controller signals.
2) Unreleased game, first and only game made specially for U-force.
3) Predecessor of 2009's Kinect for Xbox 360 (see Project Milo).
4) A passive infrared sensor (PIR sensor) is an electronic sensor that measures infrared (IR) light radiating from objects in its field of view. They are most often used in PIR-based motion detectors.
5) Emulated in: Nestopia (not fully emulated).
Site Developed from 2008-2014
Site Launched -2014, may
tags: history of videogames, ultimate history of video games, evolution of videogames, история видеоигр, история компьютерных игр, history of video games,
ultimate history of videogames,#gaming #videogames #gamesHashtag
See my other website: Ultimate history of computer
You can write comments on every site page in comments plugin.