Star Arthur Legend - Planet Mephius (FM-7) 1983
First "point and click" game, second game to use computer mouse (after Alto Trek)
1) Earliest game to use a command menu system. Its key innovation was the introduction of a point-and-click interface, utilizing a cursor to interact with objects on the screen. Along with these
innovations, it still supported the traditional text-parser input used by other adventure games at the time.
2) The plot is an epic, futuristic, sci-fi space opera adaptation of the King Arthur legend, along with elements of Dune. Set in the year 3826, the Galactic Federation is at war with the galactic fleet of Jamil. As the war wages on, Star Arthur travels to Planet Mephius in search of a legendary sword...
3) Same year game was ported to PC-8001 and in 1984 on MSX laser disc console.
4) Point-and-click adventure games are those where the player typically controls their character through a point-and-click interface using a mouse or similar pointing device, though additional control schemes may also be available. The player clicks to move their character around, interact with non-player characters, often initiating conversation trees with them, examine objects in the game's settings or with their character's item inventory. Many point-and-click games would include a list of on-screen verbs to describe specific actions in the manner of a text adventure, but newer games have used more context-sensitive user interface elements to reduce or eliminate this approach.
5) Emulated in: XM7 (not fully emulated).
Site Developed from 2008-2014
Site Launched -2014, may
tags: history of videogames, ultimate history of video games, evolution of videogames, история видеоигр, история компьютерных игр, history of video games,
ultimate history of videogames,#gaming #videogames #gamesHashtag
See my other website: Ultimate history of computer
You can write comments on every site page in comments plugin.