Reikai Doushi (arcade) 1988
First digitized fighting game, first claymation game.
Arcade system: unique
1) Plot: Control the Chinese Exorcist as he battles various Oriental demons!
2) The title of this game translates from Japanese as 'Priest of the Spirit World'. Game also known as "The last apostle puppet show"
3) At the beginning of the development, this game was supposed to be an adult fighting game but the plan changed.
4) The zombie-like hopping enemies that the player fights against are called 'kyonshi', which in Chinese lore are literally 'Hopping vampires'.
5) Big inspiration for Mortal Kombat (1992) - claymation models used for Goro, some moves is similar. like Raiden's flying kick.
6) Emulated in: MAME
Site Developed from 2008-2014
Site Launched -2014, may
tags: history of videogames, ultimate history of video games, evolution of videogames, история видеоигр, история компьютерных игр, history of video games,
ultimate history of videogames,#gaming #videogames #gamesHashtag
Watch my other site: Ultimate history of computer
You can write comments on every site page in comments plugin.