NARC (arcade) 1988
First game with color digitized graphics, first game to use 32-bit processor
Arcade system: Williams Z Unit
1) One of the first ultra-violent video games and a frequent target of parental criticism of the arcade game industry. (altought some censorship added - when you shot the dogs, they turned into puppies).
2) Plot - The game's main characters are Max Force and Hit Man, who have received a memo from Spencer Williams, Narcotics Opposition chairman in Washington, D.C. dispatching them on Project NARC. Their mission is to apprehend Mr. Big, head of an underground drug trafficking and terrorist organization.
3) NARCis a futuristic police - fighers with narcotic dealers.
4) Processor 64 mhz.
5) Inspired games with digitised graphics such as Pit-Fighter (1990) and Mortal Kombat (1992).
6) First game where you can kill prostitute (watch more Grand Theft Auto 3).
7) First digitised game is Journey (1983).
8) Emulated in: MAME
Site Developed from 2008-2014
Site Launched -2014, may
tags: history of videogames, ultimate history of video games, evolution of videogames, история видеоигр, история компьютерных игр, history of video games,
ultimate history of videogames,#gaming #videogames #gamesHashtag
Watch my other site: Ultimate history of computer
You can write comments on every site page in comments plugin.