MDK (Windows) 1997
Advanced third person shooter graphics - first modern looking third person shooter, first "sniper mode" (allowed the player to zoom-in on enemy targets)
Earliest Magazine preview - Computer and video games (1996)
Magazine preview - Computer and video games (1997)
Magazine review - Computer and video games (1997)
1) While the actual meaning of the title is not revealed within the game, the gaming press and fans adopted "Murder, Death, Kill" from the 1993 movie "Demolition Man".
2) Game Revolution's says -"MDK combines sweet graphics and revolutionary gameplay and design concepts to put it in a class by itself. Thank heavens someone decided to create something revolutionary rather than dupe others' successful ideas".
3) In the sled-surfing sequences you'll find a unique power-up not found legally elsewhere in the game (sometimes hidden on an overhead opening you can jump to instead of continuing through the main courses, sometimes laying in plain sight. The hidden arena 9 in world 5, only reachable by using the "givemealliwant" cheat, contains more of them.) These power-ups are actually the face of Jim from Shiny's "Earthworm Jim" game. Get them and for each one you catch a cow will fall on top of your enemies. Also, space tunnel and dog on the rope borrowed from Earthworm Jim.
4) Look of "Pyramid Head" character in Silent Hill 2 is influenced by the
shape of protagonist helmet from this game.
5) Game runs on Windows 10 with patch.
Site Developed from 2008-2014
Site Launched -2014, may
tags: history of videogames, ultimate history of video games, evolution of videogames, история видеоигр, история компьютерных игр, history of video games,
ultimate history of videogames,#gaming #videogames #gamesHashtag
See my other website: Ultimate history of computer
You can write comments on every site page in comments plugin.