Gotcha (Arcade) 1973
First color videogame, first videogame to cause controversy
Arcade system: unique (TTL chips)
1) Controversial due to the controls being perceived as pink rubber bulges that were meant to represent breasts and were squeezed in order to control the action.
2) Released in October 1973.
3) First home color video games is a games for Fairchild Channel F console from 1976, Altair 8800 computer games in 1976, and Breakout demo (first Apple 2 computer game) from 1977.
4) Released in black and white and color (limited ammount) versions. Game uses real color (rather than the colored cellophane overlays used to mimic color).
5) Emulated in: DICE (monochrome version only).
6) Second color game was released in october 1973 in arcades - "Wimbledon" (color Pong clone). Picture below.
Site Developed from 2008-2014
Site Launched -2014, may
tags: history of videogames, ultimate history of video games, evolution of videogames, история видеоигр, история компьютерных игр, history of video games,
ultimate history of videogames,#gaming #videogames #gamesHashtag
See my other website: Ultimate history of computer
You can write comments on every site page in comments plugin.